Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happiness is.....

- Two compatible earth signs together, who seeminly have met their passionate match..Virgo and Virgo? What a match!

- Receiving that lovely phone call from A and him coming to meet me at the station.

- Going to see A, him cooking a massive, gorgeous dinner at 12am and then staying with him until 1pm the next day...so random yet so ;

- Allowing A to read my recent poems about him and moments shared with him..

- Cycling back from his, all the way down cycle lanes, even though the wind was so strong, I felt free, positive, blissful and sparklingly happy.

- Meeting friends last night and heading to a fab party.

- Bumping into some old friends at party and having a real lovely chat and dance.

- Friend puking all over herself, OK it doesn't make me happy but it's funny to laugh about after.

- Losing my coat...this I ain't happy about!

- A calling and me going over in the middle of the night and having a delightful time..

Wow, what a weekend, what happiness, bliss and sunshine has moved into my world!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Delightful time eh? Nice one ;-)

Glad yer happy. Stay happy babe x

Furtheron said...

lucky you what a great weekend