Thursday, December 25, 2008

Drama Queen Sara's Xmas Day Speech..

Happy Xmas to all of you on this rather mild, grey 2008 Christmas Day. I hope you all get what you wish for and that your Xmas is filled with love, joy, peace, booze, laughter, food, fun.
Most of all, I wish that the world would be in peace, people would not be in poverty and there would be an end to the wealth divide, fairness and justice would reign, love would overcome hate and goodness and generosity is in favour of greed and anger..

I've so far, had a very sweet Xmas. I had a nice time with family at a pub last night although a little too hectic for my liking. I tend to be one of those who just enjoys solitude, candles, quietand peace on Xmas Eve. After the pub, my son and I chilled out, sorted the carrot and mince pie out for Santa.. Later on, I had a nice chat on the phone for a good few hours and an invite to dinner, which sort of made Xmas feel warmer and special..I was trying to wrap presents whilst talking on the phone which was sort of funny really and hence, they weren't wrapped as well as they should've been!
I was woken at 5am by mon son whilst he opened his presents. He was fed up that Santa (me) had forgotten to leave a handwritten card, so I had to get my secrecy act togther and write a card out el quicko and make out Santa had dropped it behind the tree! He was a happy soul after this realisation. Today, I spend time with my kids and we won't eat until much later today around 5/6ish.

I truly hope that 2009 will be a progression and happy year..I look forward to what it brings and all of the lovely times that I will share with those whom I hold dear.

May peace, love and happiness be with you today!

1 comment:

humanobserver said...

i wish you a merry christmas !