Monday, December 22, 2008

Mulling over and Xmas..

Christmas nearly here and yet I don't feel very Christmassy really. Of course I'm being Christmassy for the sake of my kids but I just don't seem to be feeling it at the mo! I put the decorations up yesterday and that has made me feel a little more xmassy but I want colder weather goddammit!!!
I guess the mood has slumped a little after the weekend and some information I was told ..I haven't had proper time to weigh it all up as I've had company since Friday until Sunday but now I'm alone apart from my kids of course, thoughts and feelings are coming through in waves. Hmm lots of reflection methinks.

I have an invite to go out tomorrow night which I will most likely go. Not sure where we'll end up going but will be sweet to get out for an Xmas drink before the food fest starts on Xmas Eve! This will be the first time that I spend Xmas day alone with my kids - will be sort of strange but I do have to get used to this as not every year does my family eat together on Xmas Day. Boxing day I'm off up to my brothers which will be good fun and great for the kids.
New Years Eve is still unplanned but the options are starting to come in - a club night? A party in North Notts with DJs and outdoor vibe, a band at a venue in Notts, chilling at home? Hmm I'm sure more will materialise as time passes..

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Have a happy Christmas...