Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Soften..

Heal with softness

Soften
Soften to the clouds of white fluff,
The warmth of love..
Soften
Let the hardness crack and fade,
Come out of the dark shade.
Soften...
Thaw the winter frost,
Heal the heart from pain and loss..
Soften?



Just a short poem that's come to my head since reflecting about last weekend and a touching, ethereal moment that makes my heart jump and bounce when I think about this moment..All I know is, watching darkness turn to the bright blue light of daybreak is something else..I think i need to go and paint this moment aswell!

The end of my working week and I'm glad to be finished for my 4 day weeekend! Just gives me so much time to do everything I need to do at home, with kids, with myself etc etc.
I have some hair to do and have no firms plan in place. I hope to go to a vegetarian fayre on Friday and then may do a little bit of Xmas shopping, followed by taking a tour on the outdoor Ice- Skating rink in Nottingham and then warm up with mulled wine afterwards. I may also head to watch Choke at the cinema, but will see how things pan out, it will a be a lone day tomorrow but this doesn't really faze me as for God's sake, I left to live in Denmark alone and wandered around alone art galleries and such like fairly often so I guess this means, I'm fairly independent..if mates or boyfriend can't do things with me, then I go it alone rather than moping around..OK, this ain't always the feeling when I'm hormonal and the like but that's a fleeting feeling!

I've been invited to an Xmas Party on Saturday but I am seriously skint and not sure whether I'll go or not. I might meet up with a good friend to catch up with her for a drink and then see what happens. On the other hand, I might just stay at home and keep warm in this cold weather. I love this sparkly white wintry frost, I really do!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Four day weekend!!! Lucky you.

I've got no leave left so am here through 24th Dec - plus this weekend I have to drive to Wales to pick up my son for return from uni. I could have done with Friday off to make that easier - it'll be one of those horrendous drive in Friday evening traffic until I lose the will to live and bed down somewhere enroute for the night