Monday, December 29, 2008

Hibernation? NOT!!

Just when you think that the New Year is nearly here and after the celebrations, that will be it? You'll knuckle down, close the shutters and hibernate for at least a month to recouperate, other forces come to play!! Invites here and there! A friend is celebrating her birthday this weekend in the city and then going clubbing after! Another friend has invited me to go on a walking mission and a pub lunch high up in Hope Valley which I know will be cold but heavenly..my choice being the possibility to walk around Grindleford Forest and up onto the moors..this choice seems to be welcomed!

I feel like I need to hibernate already today as I think I've come down with a cold virus which is a bummer as I was hoping to visit my sweet friend again tomorrow in Hyson Green and spend the day chatting and drinking mulled wine..this won't be happening unless I get a wave of energy..the only appealing thing for me right now is brandy coffeee, lots of water and vit c but although this will happen I know the energy will be found somewhere, at least I think it will!

I watched Wuthering heights tonight and I do love that story - so true about 'true love' and the dialogue that goes on between Cathy and Heathcliffe; souls of one, dead without the other..
I must reread this classic book again, I really must!

Hibernation delayed for another week methinks...

2 comments:

humanobserver said...

wish you a happy and prosperous new year...

Sara said...

And to you too
x