Sunday, December 07, 2008

Magical Mystery Tour and My Bed Beckons..

Sunday night and I'm a little wired! I went out last night with some mates to a club night and was lovely to dance and chat to a few buddies that were there. I was going to head off to another club all nighter but the thought of seeing A was much more tempting and indeed, the preferable one in all reality..don't get me wrong, I love clubbing and partying but the intimate times you share with a fellow human being with whom you have feelings for, is right up there high above any clubbing or party experience.
Anyway, 3am and I was on a bus heading to North of Nottingham to visit A. Was a beautiful morning when I arrived at the bus stop where he was to meet me - bright sparkly white frost all over the pavement and in the trees..truly beautiful and my fave look of winter! Anyway, we went on a small, although felt like long, magical mystery tour and then back to his.
Today, we spent the day being lazy, me recovering and then eating some food together before it was time for me to drag myself back home in time for my youngest son coming back home for 6..at times like this, it can be hard to wrench myself away from A and his company but the memories and replaying moments sort of maintain me on some level..and indeed, keep it all real and special.
So after a night of hardly any sleep and a fair bit of sitting on busses, I'm ready for my bed and pray may I have, the most sweetest dreams in the world!

No comments: