Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Post Inspection Unleashing

My workplace had their OFSTED inspection a few weeks ago and my faculty managed to score an outstanding for social inclusion and community engagement which in many ways, makes me feel good about the work that I do. I was also observed last week and the observation wasd ropped on me 3 hours before I was due to be observed, so a little freaked by this, I carried on as normal and managed to get a '2' for my teaching etc, which I'm more than happy with..Strive for a 1, so they say, but a 2 is good and that's all good by me!

I'm starting to feel a little Xmassy and am planning to go and get a few bits tomorrow - I'm late in buying my advent candle and so, will try my best and indeed hope, I can still get a hold of one! I'm also starting to feel like I want to start lettimg my hair down and getting into the Xmas spirit. Not sure as yet what to do this weekend and what will become of it and I guess the best is just to let the time flow and see what happens, friends ahve invited me to a club night and afterparty but I'm skint and not sure I can justify spending but I do feel like a dance for sure.
Had a long conversation and picked up on something that upset me...don't know what will become of this and yes we're all different and the like, I know this and I do appreciate this. However, I also realise that I'm too 'full on' for some people, but that's me and can people really change their essential personality? Yes I talk a lot, I chill, I get a heightened energy at times, I like to be in touch often, I don't know, I need to think long and hard about this one..I really should live in a commune methinks cos I am essentially a people person and although I do, at times crave space, I like the idea of a good community and having people around me and indeed, feel able to contact people for a chat and not feel bad about this..Hmm..

No comments: