Sunday, August 05, 2007

Forceful dreamtime

Again, I've been experiencing some forceful dreams. I woke up Saturday a.m to the shock of aeroplanes crashing into my neighbours house and partly into my kitchen, severe winds taking a hold and my roof of my old house being blown away!All in my dreams of course!
The night before I'd visited the loved one, my emotions were high whilst I was there;both sadness and happiness were visited that night, along with a good mix of some cosmic heat energy occuring in my back whilst I laid with my back to him, whilst watching TV - I felt like his eyes were burning through my back..I know this sounds odd but this was a feeling I encountered! Maybe he was looking intensely at me from behind, this is what it felt like anyway! At times like this eyes in the back of my head would be useful but I guess this is where instinct and intuition are useful to rely upon.
So, the dream? God knows what was going off in my emotional dreamtime but it sure as hell woke me up with a bit of a shock. My friend said that in Gesthalt Therapy, things in dreams are all representative of ourselves..the roof, aeroplanes, house, wind, etc...Hmm I need to think about this one.

No comments: