Sunday, August 12, 2007

Skint

God, I'm depressingly skint! I guess this is due to my holiday spending. I keep on thinking about buying a book I want to read 'Femme Fatale' but can't quite justify spending the money on this item right now..it'll have to wait. Back to work for me tomorrow. I don't want to go back and I love being free at home. I know I'll be fine once I do go back but the thought right now irritates me.

I had my first outdoor fire of 2007, very late last night. I'm a dab hand at getting a fire going! It was wonderful to sit and drink wine, listen to music, get candles and lanterns shining brightly and watch the stars whilst accompanied by woodsmoke and firelight..really special. I guess this is what makes life special - not money, TV, material items but the soulfulness of simple elemental being..

Anyway, fire aside, not much happening in the next week really - maybe a quiet one..I guess this is a good thing due to the financial situation right now..Hmm time'll tell really.

No comments: