Sunday, August 19, 2007

Light turned on

It's amazing, I should've domne this a long time ago, what? I here you ask? Well, cutting the negativity out of your life and filling it with positivity. This act of sensibleness worked wonders for me last night. I must've been radiant, shiny, sparkling! Friends and I got talking to many people, a lovely soldier who was fighting in Iraq, our opinions were on the extremes of different but I felt complete humbleness in some respects because at the end of the day, this man has seen much suffering and death. He certainly gave me a wake up call about taking shit from people and about people who are stuck in negative, destructive timezones.
Later on, we hit a reggae night where I for some reason, smiled at a guy outside, for whatever reason and he smiled back. The next thing, we were discussing stuff, of which I've sort of forgotten (booze guilty) but he asked for my number..I thought no more of this really. What was interesting about him was the fact that a light turned on when he smiled at me.
Anyway, I also got talking to a lovely guy called Craig, who works with homelessness but also DJs..he made me laugh and his Glaswegian accent was endearing to say the least, we walked together to our own journeys home.
Anyway, after a great night, I received a call today from the guy I chatted to first. He made me really laugh anbd seemingly likes similar music and clubs etc! And he's a good old 32 years old. So, my sparks must've been flyinga round last night and in fact, I.m glad to have made two new aquaintances, who no.1, I feel, will be a regular friend, who possibly, will be seeing again fairly soon! Life's good people, real good!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

and long may it carry on like this babe :) x

Sara said...

Yeah and I feel it will 4D, so many things have happened that have now taken a turn around..xx