Saturday, August 18, 2007

Intricacies of the female anatomy - In memoriam of the man I shared a life with for 11 years.

He knew all about the female anatomy,
Erogenous zones
Where to touch,
Not too much.
He'd took the time to learn,
Part of his yearn,
For the love of me -
Loved my female intricacy.
Even though we failed miserably.
I remember when he'd stroke slowly,
My back.
A trail of fire followed his touch,
A flowing lava track.
Tingling of magical sense,
Teasing me slowly
What a gent!
Why did we fail?
Familiarity I guess.
Boredom at best,
Domesticity unblessed.
Forgetting our needs,
Closing off to our feeds.
Other stimuli = more exciting,
When really, looking back
We should've been inviting
Each other some fun.
But truthfully, sadly,
We just grew apart,
The ivy got poisoned,
Branches wandered separately.
Untogether, alone.
But he did teach me something,
To remember to only accept,
Female intricacy to be loved
Mindful of touch,
Not just a fuck,
Or a shag in the dark,
But a lasting journey,
Of pleasurable lark.
Mutual respect and giving
It's true,
To offer these things
Only win through..

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

WOW!!

Sara said...

Cheers 4D.. Haven't had the poetry head on for a few weeks and this one needed to be created! x