Monday, August 20, 2007

To take the piss outta gangsta man

Ok, so my light was turned on a little Saturday and I had a wonderful time. Both people I've been in touch with. Craig is a darling and I know we'll be out at some point for film viewing and whatever else..
The other guy, who I won't name cos I feel he has a tad dodgy past due to a few things he's told me, really makes me laugh - he talks a bit like a 'gangsta rap' man - he's always saying 'check you out eh?' which I actually quite like, I've asked him wheter he's a gangsta, to which he laughed greatly. I guess he isn't but just likes the lingo! He's a big fan of Blueprint, favourite club of mine but he's sorting himself out right now due to past stuff and wanting to get his life in order.
He reminded me last night, when I returned his call, that he kissed me on the cheek when he left the club - this I don't remember!
I've found out that he likes cycling and walking and returns to uni in October. He seems very understanding and completely unjudgmental about my life situation - 2 kids with different fathers and commented that 'it's the way of the world now'..what a sweetie!
I actually want to see this guy again, I don't know why but I do..the light being switched on for one thing and the sense of respect I feel from him, for another reason. I guess I've been feeling quite timid and undermined recently, which affects confidence etc but I feel like I'm becoming again who I used to be and what I deserve to be treated like.
One thing's for sure, it's been good to have two seemingly sweet guys walk into my life on whatver level, it doesn't matter, it's just nice to chat, text and feel like there's no issues about anything...

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Take it as it comes babe. Enjoy