Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blessed

Weekend nearly over, one of the best birthday weekends ever, really special. I received some nice presents; 2 books, candle with beautiful holder, jewellery, ticket to see Jello Biafra, massage, chocolate, CD and on a more simpler, cosmic level, the love of all of my friends. What a gift and an honour.

I'm blessed that the beloved came to the bar on Friday, I guess it took him a lot of courage to face me after our fall out. I feel proud that he made the effort and bygones can hopefully now be bygones.
When I spoke to him, it was as though we'd never had a fall out, like we'd always been friends, easy, sweet, happy, contemplative, fun. To be in company with him is easy for me, natural, warm, whole. It just goes to show that forgiveness, kindness and love really do matter on the larger scheme of things..and indeed, an ability to realise one's faults/mistakes and act accordingly - honourable and respectful actions.

Today, I've been feeling content and contemplative. I had a good night last night apart from looking after my extremely drunk brother, who I had to take home in a taxi and ensure he reached his destination safely - he was in no fit state to make it home alone - deary me, brothers eh?

I feel my world has turned and my energy is back at its positive place in the world, which is all good. There's a slight breeze blowing through my window as I type, with a colder edge to the air; The sky being grey but beautifully so... a lovely day.

Time to get cosy tonight, sleep early and dream sweet dreams...

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

sounds like you are in the right space right now.

Hmm 9 days to go before I'm 45. Just another number now, however I was a little peeved when my wife said last night "Hell it's your birthday soon, I haven't thought about it at all". And I thought I was the center of her world... :-)