Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Now I'm missing my friend.

OK, so it's been a few weeks since I had a big fall out with the person I still love (yawn fucking yawn) but, as I keep saying, you can't hide your feelings, if they're there, they're just there! Anyway, today I texted mates about my actual birthday night soon to come up whereby I suggested a film and a meal and you know what? None of them have texted back which makes me feel bloody fed up!

I know what I'd like to do, I know truly what I'd like to do around my birthday but I ain't suggesting it to anyone and if he still has 'feelings' or owt about me, then HE can contact me and be a true friend to me and invite me over for wine and cook me a meal and show me that he does really care and that we both forgive each other and move on from all of the crap and be kind and sweet to each other. (even though we've had a big fall out recently, we have been friends again in the past) Oh dear, all of these quandries!
God it's weird, why is it that a random person in the whole of the bloody fuckin universe is still there floating around in my little cosmos? Hmmmm...I guess that's energy, life, love, feelings, thoughts, attachments, forgiveness, kindness, blah,blah blah!

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Isn't that the $64 million question? I think humans have been consumed by this one since first reared its head.

Oh--- now there's a song I should dig out on this. Living Colour - Love's rears up it's ugly head.

I know what they mean sometimes

Aunt Jackie said...

Well, in honor of you, and you deserving better, I SCREAM, "BOLLOCKS!!!!" (hopefully, I'm saying it in the right context) :)

People suck sometimes Sara... Like they're the only people that matter. I guess this life makes it easy enough to get wrapped up in our own little drama, BUT--If you lived around the way from ME, I'd have you out for curry, movie and wine and we'd say Piss on them all!

When's your birthdate?? Happy Birthday, you will!