Monday, September 03, 2007

Deleting Rage

In my rage,
I turn the page
I delete
My creative feats -
Of love.
My pourings,
My passions,
My love,
My depth -
Deleted.
Deleting doesn't delete -
Love,
Passion,
Depth.
It erases words.
But thoughts remain there
A window into the soul
They stare.
Settled in their comfort zone,
Refusing to leave,
Too much of a heave.
Emotion and love
Can never be deleted.
Locked away?
Maybe.
Resurface?
Always.
Deleting in a rage,
Feels divine,
Unleashing the anger
Sadness,
Freedom
From the cage
Of wire.
Immediate reaction,
Heady satisfaction,
Flowing to empty
Sadness.
Stupid reaction,
Unsatisfaction,
Ridiculous distraction.
Create, delete
Destroy,
The self essentially,
By proaction.
Creative words,
Release me,
Let me be
Creative again.
Free of deleting
Calm in rage.
Re - turn the page...

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Like it.

Although like a typical IT geek I want to say something about restoring from the recycle bin - but then that just shows my lack of soul!

Aunt Jackie said...

Totally!! I truly understand these words and have experienced them first hand. Still do sometimes, as you say they're never deleted completely. They always swill back up and pour out, and always at the wrong times.

I'll say it again... BOLLOCKS!!!