Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sara's Snapshot News

Northern Rock Bank in difficulties? Is there some wider worry ahead with other banks I ask you? Is Capitalism finally losing it's stability in the west as we know it? Bring on the revolution is what I say.

The Sex Pistols are to play their first gig in years with Glen Matlock joining them.

The ensuing attack on Iran seems closer - I will weep if this place is invaded.

Richard Branson has sold all of his Virgin Megastores to which they are gonna be renamed Zavva, or summat like that. Interesting, I guess this is Branson using his business head and sense again.

Helen Mirren won an award at the weekend, I forget the name cos I sped read the article. My, she wears a stunning 60+ years!

Children are getting lazier and less academic with more behavioural difficulties. Surprised? Not in the least! Get ya kids on their bikes, get out of ya cars lazy parents and stop force feeding them TV and PC games, says she, whose kids love PC and Nintendo games. But I might add, they do ride bikes and don't zooom around in gas guzzlers. How angelic am I ?

2 comments:

zglenallen said...

Hi,

Thought you might be interested in taking a quick look at my new PhotoArt Website it is at www.allenart.co.uk

It is a new venture to showcase my work. If you would like more information or would like to comment, please reply to glern@allenart.co.uk (rather than hit reply) as your comments would be very welcome.

In the meantime, thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Glen

FOUR DINNERS said...

Oi! Glen! Least you could take the trouble to look at the site your spamming you dork!

Anyroad. Where was I? Oh...yeah

Capitalism eh? It'll always be around. People are too greedy for it not to be.

As for Iran. Always on the cards ain't it. Ol' W yer will never learn.