Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Living in the Light

So my dear friend Helen, has bought me a new book tonight online. Bless her. Living in the Light is a new ageish sort of book, which she feels, will benefit me on some level. I await to read this with some anticipation. It apparently talks about mapping out your future life and envisaging what you would like your future life to look like in the close future. Interesting stuff.
I still have the book that I loaned from the beloved. I started to read it but somehow, I haven't been able to concentrate and focus too well on fiction right now apart from poetry and random reviews in the Guardian Review at the weekend.
I must return this book to him soon. It's not fair that I've held on to it for such a long time..he said to keep it but I know he loves this book and thus I feel it should be returned..I guess letting me keep it is also a gesture of his kindness and love that he does have but still, I feel it should be with its loving owner..

One day soon, a return will happen, I'm sure. How this occurs I don't yet know. Time will be the teller of this outcome...

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Time eventually reveals all I guess, sometimes it's what we wanted, sometimes it's not... But sometimes the greatest gift of all is unanswered prayers.

I do believe everything for a purpose, and I believe we make our lives yet there are things unseen. :)

Everything will come around... x

AJ

Sara said...

Yeah I agree with you AJ. I had a wonderful weekend which in many ways was a great distraction and much needed for me.
Lives paths lead us I guess to where we should tread..
xxx

FOUR DINNERS said...

Enjoy the book.

My ideal future?

Three 'gets'

Rich, drunk, happy

Already sorted two of 'em mind - just ain't rich yet...