Friday, September 28, 2007

Surreal

I've been reading a book called Living in the Light by Shakti Gawain recently, this was a birthday present from a very good friend. Anyway, I've read the first few chapters and the one that really interested me was the chapter about intuition and instinct; following what you feel is right deep down in your being, if you don't she argues, this can cause personal and emotional chaos.. I wholeheartedly believe this.

Anyway, book aside, I was talking a good friend about this last night and about quite spiritual things, she agreed with a lot of what I felt..Anyway, to cut a long story short, we ate some food and then had a few glasses of wine and a smoke.
My friend, bless her, fell asleep on the sofa, whilst I listened to some old CDs. My mind wandered off into a dreamlike state, which started to feel a little like a journey, which then led me to feel like there was a white light above and in front of me..I then felt as though I was being hugged really tightly by my Mum for a long time, which made me feel extremely happy but also led me to shed some tears..I was then led to think about the person I love for a long time. This experience was an extremely out of body type but in body experience I've had for quite some time! I felt warm, comforted, loved and happy all in one go. I wonder how much people are with you cosmically and spiritually? For sure, this was a surreal but welcome experience. Wow!!!!

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Totally agree on the intuition. For years I fought my internal force that told me right from wrong. But I tried to "know best".

Now as long as I listen to that "inner resource" things do seem to go better in the long run.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Don't mind as long as they ain't lookin' when they shouldn't.

I'd never concentrate if I thought me nan was peerin' in!!!