Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fuck it, let's all think those nice thoughts







Fuck it, if no fucker cares enough to want to talk to me, let alone answer my phone call or texts then fuck it! I ain't being no idiot and meaningless piece of dust floating around in the universe and I'm instead gonna think about happy thoughts of my holiday and the festival this weekend! So much so, here's some piccys to remind me about what I have to look forward to..Hurrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! The top pic, is of a load of people from Sheffield who I've got to know since going to this festival, great fun and good people, we all spent much time together and indeed, sat philosophising until sunrise - always what should be done at a festival!
The one of me was taken first thing in the a.m - I look knackered and like I've had too many substances, dear me! The other pics are what I've found on the net of Agistri, the place I can't wait to visit with my son, Hurrah!

Life eh, full of woeful and wonderful suprises!

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

hello.... just talking to you vai the cyperspace thingy....

Sara said...

LOL, hello! Thanks for that! Off for a swim and getting excited for the weekend! Yowza!

The Preacherman said...

beautiful smile babe x