Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tiredness and happy memories of a beautiful weekend

So, today I've been soooooo tired..My eyes look like shit! I lied down in my back garden in the beautiful sunshine, with some green tea bags on tired eyes, in the hope of making them look a little fresher! I went for a well needed swim and kept on getting thoughts about A and the weekend in my mind; his selfless givingness to me, the pleasure of spending intimate time with him, stroking his hair and scalp...I kept on getting snaphot images of certain parts/scenes of the weekend..truly wonderful and special!

Tomorrow, I head to the Drs to have a load of blood tests taken..for all sorts of things but mainly to make sure that everything is as it should be. I hope all will be OK! I hope my tiredness is due to burning the candle rather than any old ailment!

I plan to go the meditation again this week and I would love to spend some time with A but time will tell as he is revising for his exams in a few week's time..we'll see but I do so want to see him soon!

That's my short update for today, this sun is far too nice to be stuck near a PC!!!!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Make the most of the time you have.... I'm stuck in the office all day... :-(