Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ongoing support, rosewater and conversations

I met with my manager today and had lunch, I can't believe how supportive she's being and indeed, keeps telling me not to return to work until I am completely ready for it..This is very much appreciated and makes me want to retain my sense of loyalty to the organisation I work for. We've also discussed the possibilty of me having a career change for some time - development work and a step down from teaching for a while..I'd like to get my teeth into development work and I know that I'm good at liaising with hostel managers and the like, thus I feel like things are more positive! We'll see.

I've recently rediscovered this little gem of facial beauty regime - Rosewater! I used to use this stuff years ago and just sort of got out of using it! Anyway, I decided to reintroduce this into my beauty regime again..and I was so impressed when i discovered that a small chemist in the centre of Nottingham actually 'makes it up' whilst you wait! Impressive and reminds me about days gone by of old chemists! Rosewater is wonderful; smells gorgeous, makes you feel all fresh and alive, reminds you about days gone by herbal remedies/beauty treatments!

Tonight I rang A to see how he's doing, had a good chat and hope to go over to see him on Saturday to spend some time together, maybe get a take away and just enjoy his company. I'm looking forward to seeing him but I have to keep focussed on me and not get all carried away in the detail..I talked about some of my issues from previous relationships and we sort of worked out something, which made me feel better about things - I wonder if he's been sent to me to let me find myself again and help me face my insecurities from previous let downs and rejection? I wonder...and I like the fact that he's so open with me and indeed, that I can be open with him..I like this and I'm glad he walked into my life when he did, even though I know not where it will lead..but the key is to enjoy the moments with him and just let this be and nurture this..

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

You are lucky to have a supportive manager and company. My boss was absolutely brilliant over my issues when I went off into rehab... perhaps slightly over sensitive at times later on but all in all I couldn't have asked for more.

The Preacherman said...

Being a union rep I won't talk about scumba...soz...bosses

Glad yours is a good egg and glad this A seems to be workin' out.

Love n hugs

4D x