Sunday, July 20, 2008

Delight is the weekend...

What a wonderful weekend I've just had. Friday, I had nothing as such planned and headed to the library, borrowed 3 books and a DVD. The loose plan was to cook myself some nice food, have a drink of wine and watch my DVD and read.However, things changed and I ended up cycling to A's and cooked dinner for him and me, whilst he filled out an application form. I shared such a lovely night with him and left early as he had an interview. Later that day, we arranged to get together again, I cycled back to his, chilled out with him and then got ready to go out for a friend's birthday meal. I returned to A's and stayed there until this afternoon, whereby, we lazed around in bed and ate croissants and chatted.
Once again, a delightful time was had with him and I always feel a sense of sadness when I leave him and immediately miss him but life must trundle on and I have responsibilties in my home life to deal with..In many respects I feel lucky that I am able to live the sort of life I live with such freedoms and lovely times. A, in many ways, makes me feel happy inside and slows me down when I'm in his company..OK we have the potential to be wild and the like but he's a lighthearted and funny person, which makes me feel very light when I'm around him.

It's always a difficult one when you are parted from one who you share intimacy with and to adapt to being away from them can be hard but I guess the key is to relive those special memories in your heart and mind and treasure them like no other for time moves and things develop..I can truly say, I feel satiated, light and very happy! So, here's to this weekend and indeed, looking forward to spending lovely time with A again in the near future! Although, I must remember he has work to be getting on with and I mustn't be too greedy!

5 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Off topic but need to rant with someone who knows...

I am very annoyed and upset by waht has occured over at Left Lion forum and how no one has stepped in to remove the whole thread all together.

Also upset that someone out there feels so strongly as to abuse me to that degree.

Peace.

Sara said...

No probs Daniel..

Did you PM the moderators about it? I don't think I've read the whole thread - and I'm unsure as to which one is it that you refer to? I've not been on the forum for loing recently and thus, havemn't really read everything..
There seems to be a few rather bitter and jealous people on the forum who seem to only get off on trying to cause immature reactions and indeed, feed off their own egos..it's a shame really and I guess it's that weird mentality of knowcking down those who do well or succeed in their life, rather than feeling proud about that person or indeed, respect that the person (you) is a home grown success! The Brits don't seem to be good at nurturing each other I reckon. Peace to you Dan and I'm gonna go and read the threads tomorrow and see what I make of them.
:-)

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Yes, I did and they merely cut off our rancid argument and posted it in it's own thread. However, last night after leaving you a comment, I asked them to delete the entire thread, because a/ it has no content of merit at all and b/ it is not a nice thing to have on the internet.

I have noticed that on the forum, to a degree, the idea of supporting Nottingham is perhaps only a token one. I remember when I was touring and came to Notts with a Notts compnay, a Notts cast and content about Nottingham and no one at all managed to supprt it from the LL.

We'll see what happens when I come to the Lakeside in October.

xxxx

Sara said...

Hmm haven't noticed that they've done that to the thread - will check it now. October Lakeside? I'll be there to support! What date and what's the performance called?

Aunt Jackie said...

I'm so glad that things are lighter and happier for you lately. Keep it up!!! Enjoy and I will send you positive vibes.

Have a great week, and stay safe!

Life is so magical at times!