Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Oh Yes!

So my teenrage son is in Denmark with his Father, last night he was working with his uncle in their restaurant on Vesterbro - which will be great work experience for my son..The house is quiet and staying SO tidy, which for me is wonderful!

So, I've recovered from my long party on Saturday night! I finally got to bed at 5am in the morning but was good all the same to be around good friends. I'm also starting to think alot about Greece and my forthcoming holiday - I CAN'T WAIT! I'm very excited about the thought of being out there again after such a long time and maybe meeting some new friends from different parts of the world, plenty of swimming, some sightseeing, lots of taverna night dancing and chilling and enjoying sweet times with my youngest son! Lots of walking and bikeriding too! Wonderful stuff.

I'm still off work - another month or so and then we'll see what my blood levels are like..

Keep contemplating another festival at the end of August, can't afford it but I think I should just fuck it and have a good time..then get back f=down to some serious work, head down and concentrating on paying off holiday debt and thinking about a further down the road career change..we'll see!

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

My son has just gone off for a week with a mate to Hampshire...

It'll be sooo quiet and sooo tidy :-)

amit singh said...

Hi,
Doing good job ! Keep it up
check me out bcause our interest matchs.
http://yourjini.blogspot.com

Aunt Jackie said...

Fucking it and having a good time are always the best options given the short time we actually have here in this particular lifetime. :)

However, in the big picture, I guess we've got a lot of great times to come!!! Always have a good time whenever possible though, life should be relaxing and magical.