Saturday, July 12, 2008

One day I will get arrested....

Fun and games last night for sure. Met friends and contnued to neck what I think was probably 8 Black Russians in the space of 2 hours! By the eigth one, I remember heading to the toilets for a pee and realising that the women's toilets were all full so decided on raiding the men's toilets instead! Will there be ASBOs soon foir such anarchic behaviour? Funnily, a man was taking a pee and I asked if he minded me using the toilet whilst he peed. He laughed and said not at all and told me he was having trouble peeing - I replied that maybe he had something stuck up his urethra..dear me.
This meeting in the toilet led to further conversation in the bar, with him, his wife and his lovely Spanish friend. We all then decided to head to The Social for Rubber Room night which, exceeded all of my expectations..
I enjoyed chatting to the toilet man greatly, he was a writer and very easy to talk to about many things, his wife was lovely too. I love it when you have these connections and spontaneous happenings with people you've never met before in your life.
Sadly, we never got to say goodbye, I would've liked to have got their details and maybe meet up again but ah, it wasn't meant to be.

I preceeded to dance to some very old tunes which was fun and helped me feel a little better. I missed A, kept thinking about him and wanted to ring him but thought better of if. When I got home I fe;t sad but life must go on and maybe at some point soon, we'll get to chat about stuff. I want to talk to him about things..I can't just cut off my feelings and I really do hope there may be a return but with a different emphasis maybe? I'm confused but I do know that my feelings are strong. Bloody hell!

1 comment:

The Preacherman said...

you mean you never have been??

It's an experience!