Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Profound Dreams

Dreams? Once again, last night I had a very profound and strong dream - I realise this is because I have been bothered about something that A told me, that really affected me emotionally. I dreamnt about this issue and felt small, unworthy and meaningless..
This is not good and indeed, has made me think about many things. Sometimes in life, we have to cut out the things that we realise are starting to hurt us emotionally, even though we may feel a great love for a person, we have to practise self preservation..I have a wide open heart and with time, need a person to open their heart back..
Sad as this sounds, I have to walk a new path, I feel like I'm burning bridges. I'll miss A extremely so because I've such brilliant times with him but I need to be kind to myself and my heart.
Maybe some people too, say things that they know will upset you - personal comments etc, as a way of pushing you away from them?
Hmm.

No comments: