Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quiet Contemplation and Reflection

So, I had a quiet today yesterday. I thought about many things and concluded that I needed to speak to A about stuff. Luckily, I managed to talk to him and suprisingly had a very long heart to heart chat with him about many things. I was suprised at what he opened up to me about and in many ways, this is good. I realise that my feelings are very strong for him and whatever happens, it would be good to keep him in my life on whatever level. He also opened his heart about the things he said to me and why he said these things..he also told me a few home truths about what he thinks I'm like which in some ways, was difficult to hear but maybe he does have a point and maybe I do need to work at some things.. What I always love about him is his ability to listen to what I say and reflect on this and take action..he's come a long way in his life and turned his life around massivley, accpeting his mistakes from the past and needing to change many things - this makes me feel truly proud of him and hopeful that things will be really good for him in the future..

So we're going to get together at some point this week, as I need to pick something up from his and I guess this will give us the chance to have a proper face-face conversation about things. I feel better that we're back in contact and at least opening up[ a little more about things.

I'm off for Sunday lunch later with some good friends which will be really sweet to see them! Hoorah!

1 comment:

The Preacherman said...

He's a very special bloke if he's managed half of that!!!