Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ho Ho Ho the beat goes on....

Ho, what a few turbulent days I've just had but nothing that can't be coped with or indeed, left behind.Not going to go into it but same old patterns of behaviour that frankly, I;'m bored to the back teeth of now.
Today I went for another counselling session, this was good, useful and very very productive. Issues that were raised made me think a lot about stuff with A.. and it was interesting for my counsellor to highlight a few things that resonated well. I also spoke to A after a few angry moments of communication wheeby, he rang me back staright away and we had a bit of a shout, anger fit but then it managed to calm down to laughter and understanding...So, I have an invite this weekend to dinner at his..I guess some bridges might be built along the way, or a good chance to chat about things that are bothering me and let him communicate his stuff, concerns to me to me and then maybe, we'll find some equilibrium somewhere! I guess we all fuck up along the way and do the most irratinal things at times but hey, we learn from irrational behaviour and we change this!

I still go back on my initial thoughts about him, the fact that he's able to look at himself and try to change things, this made me feel attracted to him initially and still does.

I also received my Benga CD! I love this guy's music - so sexy and heavy, if you like the Dubstep vibe I urge you to check out Diary of an Afro CD - Excellent tunage and I know A will totally be knocked over by it, so I'm gonna do him a burn and I reckon a night of heavy Dubstep, wine and homecooked food will be a welcoming end to the week and intro to a potentially wild and bassy weekend!

No comments: