Sunday, September 14, 2008

Overwhelming feel of Love and weird vision

Is it just me or do other people get profound moments when they feel a deep compassion and empathy for others? Sometimes, I also feel that maybe I should be doing some deeper work with people and their emotions..I know I'm extremely understanding and often 'feel' what another may be feeling..not as in the physical sense as such but more whereby I feel a person's emotional pain..Like a sensory part of me picks up this from others..

I also had a weird moment again on early Saturday morning whereby I experienced a 'flashing of incident'..I don't know whether I'd started to dream or whether I was a tad comotosed as I had drunk a fair bit of wine and had knocked back a few Ouzo's, but I had an awful vision about a person wonderimg into A's flat and shooting all around with me having my head splattered all over the wall! Eugh, sounds gross I know and an awful experience but for whatever reason, I saw this in my mind and it was odd to say the least!

Also, a dear friend who I've been through quite a lot of rocky moments has once again cut the ties. I guess people choose to do things for whatever reasons but when I thought things were healthier and more easy going..it just shows that I was wrong about this which is a shame cos we've been through some thick and thin times and I've always been very understanding and always stuck up for this person. Hmm.

So, what with overwhelming love, splattered head across a white wall and a fractured friendship, what hope is there for my future??? ;-) One things for sure, I've endured a lot over the past few years and I know now that thus far, I'm coming out out alive at least - OK maybe a bit bruised and battered around the edges but still breathing!

No comments: