Sunday, November 16, 2008

Highness Loveliness

Highness Reggae Soundsytem? Possibly one of the best night's out for me at the moment. The vibe is one of happiness, friendliness, dancing and folks generally having a good time. I love these nights and had a great time at last nights'. I met my friend Anna first, to catch up with our lives and have a small pub crawl. Anna decided not to come to Highness though, as she was tired and has loads of stuff on with her business so I went down to this alone and this is what I love about Highness that even when alone, I don't feel intimidated or uneasy in fact, I feel fine and just get on a dancing vibe!

It was also great to get a suprise phone call, which I didn't hear due to the volume of music but luckily checked my phone and rang A back. It was late though, so I met him outside and we headed, or maybe I dragged A to The Turf Tavern in my drunken state - haven't been like this for a while but I def had drank a fair load!We then took some food back to eat at his - this was all good as I hadn't eaten since lunch time as I hadn't been hungry and I'm sure the sustenance was good for me!

So, had a lovely and sweet time of it and I can't wait for the Xmas Highness - will be wickedly cool and a wonderful vibe again methinks! Here's to the week ahead..OFSTED and all! GULP!!

1 comment:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Agree, back in the day they were always a good night out.