Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Reds!

On a cold and foggy Saturday trotted my son and I to the Forest V Barnsley footie match at The City Ground. It has to be said, I haven't watched a live football match for years and I'm talking 20 or so years! I loved the match and especially when Forest scored..was great for my son to see his fave footie team win against Barnsley by 1-0.

The atmosphere was good and it got so tense towards the last 10 minutes of the match..all well worth the experience and we will definitely be going again for sure!

Tonight, I've been contemplating quite a few things..I don't know, sometimes I just feel I may aswell enlcose myself off from others at times because it seems whatever I do, people get irritated or annoyed with me and who I am.. I don't mean to put any pressure on people and essentially I am a people person but I guess I have to remember many people just are not and that can be hard when you have to sort of check yourself about who you are and whether/what you should change..

I've also been listening to Sigur Ros which, it has to be said, has the potential to make me feel melancholic and contemplative. Extremely talented musicians are these people and their music feel so completely ethereal..I don't know, I guess they take me back to a place in time that brings out certain emotions..

3 comments:

humanobserver said...

I guess you and your son had a great time .....

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I hope they don't go down...

Furtheron said...

The heady days of playing Barnsley and Forest - sadly just a memory now Gillingham are in League two