Saturday, November 01, 2008

Let party time commence....fuelled by numbskullinglycrap anger!

So, a busy day ahead after being depressed about Royal Bank of Scotland and their plans to give some staff bonuses whilst the Govt are bailing them out with tax payers' money! A joke? Fuck me this is A FUCKIN JOKE NOT! I'm feeling angrily insane as I write this and I tell you, it ain't half infuriated my overactive brain today! The Govt? Are we such numbskulls that we are OK about this news?????

Me and my lovely extrovert son Jake, are heading shopping to buy
.Pair of new school shoes. desperateness
.Dad birthday pressie
.Birthday card

and..maybe stop for a creamy hot choc some where for Jake to enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeeing my lovely albeit at times dysfunctional family and indeed, celebrating with my Dad, his 70th year on mothership Earth!

Spoken to my mate Julie and all action stations for her party later on aswell...so I guess, I'll head to her do about 11ish and spend time for her birthday and then possibly ehad to a club for dancing! Always does me the world of good to dance. Maybe I need to join a dance troupe or summat? I dunno, dancing is just something that's always given me good feelings and vibes despite what ever crapness may be looming around..

So a happy 1st day of November! Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

1 comment:

humanobserver said...

If dancing makes you happy then you should not quit it forerver....