Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Change is here

Had a black bile time of it for quite a while as you know. However, change is now here in many ways I feel. In fact it's so amazing how your life can change from being one way, to suddenly change in another direction, bit like my wind blowing theory of the wind bringing change. Funnily enough the day has been a blessed windy one today which I feel has lifted my mood somehwat tonight.

One big change for me, is that I'm starting to think about my future in a more positive way since tonight! I'm sort of getting excited about what my future holds for me even though I've been in the depths, the heights are resurfacing a little. I envisage that I'm going to experience some good heights in my future.

Another change is going to be with my kids and their life. My eldest son is presently in Sweden (Sverige as called by the Danes), staying with his Dad in a summer house! How lucky is my son? He's also decided to move over to Denmark next year to live with his Dad and experience Danish culture on a daily level. A decision I agreed to only when he'd completed his GCSE's. He'll thank me in the future for this, I'm sure. In many ways I'll be so sad to see him leave his childhood days with me but I also look forward for him for the youth and young adulthood he'll be experiencing in such a beautiful city as Copenhagen (Kobenhavn) Plus, I'll have a good excuse to get my ass over there now on regular occasions!

My youngest son, is going through a tough time in some ways now but luckily, thus far, his Dad and I are amicable and trying to cooperate as much as possible with each other since our respective departure.

So, for me change is sooo at the grip. I'm starting to now think forward which is good for me - I need to focus on the future as I'm forward thinking person normally. I'm gonna start planning my birthday in September soon. I envisage loved friends to be with me and a wild time to be had. I have a faint smile on my face with the thought of this. Here's to my 39th year coming up in a short while!

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I've been once to Scandanavia with Jax for a gymnastics comp. I saw a lot of the comp arena and quite a bit of the bar. (It was Sweden). The country looked lovely as we whizzed by in a coach. Love to return and see it one day. (Mind you the beer was bloody expensive. Drunk over here is bankrupt over there!!)