Monday, August 28, 2006

He who is held dear

It's been such a weird time really when I contemplate so many things that have happened. One thing that's been a 'stable' has been the love I've felt for another person. I can't go into too much detail as it's extremely personal to me but this person had a profound effect on me, from day one of meeting him. We spent 4 hours chatting and I felt like I'd known this person for ever. It was so easy to talk and share intimacy with him.I felt that our minds were sort of connected on an ethereal level.
Since then, I've thought about him every day, over a period of 18 months. When I see him now and then, everything feels OK. The world feels a good place, nothing around me matters, I get an ache in my stomach when I kiss him, I'm breathless in his intimate presence, I feel connected like I've never felt before with a person - ever. When I hold him - I feel moulded to him..I can't explain these strong feelings but he also brings out a poetic, creative, ecstatic side in me, which feels wonderful.
I treasure the wonderful times I spend with him and I miss him terribly when I don't see him. I feel this is a person who needs space, time and no pressure. I understand this a great deal, as I also need time and space on some level.
I truly feel I was meant to meet this person for some reason and I really hope that we give to each other a sharing of many happy, loving, fun, free, poetical times in the future.

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's good when I see him..always good. The trouble is, I don't see him enough :(