Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ugh! Sick of hangovers

A summary of last night

*Got stuck on bus on way into Nottingham as there was a bomb scare - yippee :( so, didn't meet my friend in chosen venue, instead ended up in The Old Angel .

*Drank shit loads of double Vodka and coke. Cheap Vodka tastes shit, I tell ya! It's SHITE!!!Don't drink it kids.

*Met a load of punk women and sat with them in the Angel until we decided to depart.

*Ended up (well dragged in fact) to The Social. Hate the piggin place, but had a small dance.

*Got invited to House Party - declined the offer. I'm a good girl.

*Walked towards kebab house and onb the way got molested by a little twat, who will have his bollox chopped off the next time I see him! Fuckin fucker!

*Ordered and ate kebab..ONLY ATE IT COS I WAS PISSED. I should become a vegetarian again.

*Couldn't be arsed to get the night bus home so paid 7£ to get a Taxi.

*Ex boyfriend was looking after my son for me as he had nowhere to take my son last night - had a massive arguement with him when I got home about shit loads of history, shudda gone to the House Party or stayed at my mates!

* Passed out about 3.30pm.

*Woke up this morning feeling like a piece of shit - that'll teach me.

Today though, I'm also feeling HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Life's gonna get goooooooooooood..I can feel it in me bones!

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Good bones. Shite vodka? Never had shite vodka.