Saturday, August 19, 2006

Heal through future thinking.

Well, as you know I've had a tough time recently but managing and indeed quite enjoying life alone. OK it's weird getting into a different routine but managing to get into some sort of pattern that suits me.

I'm also a big believer in thinking and pursuing my dreams for the future. I've already been looking into booking flights for myself and kids to visit Copenhagen after Xmas for a week. Found some real cheap deals with SAS airlines which will potentially set me back £276 for 3 flights! Pretty reasonable I reckon. Credit card's gonna take the bashing for that one I reckon.

I've also been thinking about heading off to a festival next weekend. Just a local festival with an OK line up. Indeed I'm in need of some pretty debauched behaviour, which I know I'll find at a mad festival!

So guys, here's looking to the future for this woman and indeed this looking forward definitely acts as a way of healing emotional wounds.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Indeed Barnze! Thanks mate x

FOUR DINNERS said...

We haven't a reverse gear. Forward's the way. Enjoy!