Sunday, August 20, 2006

SABOTAGE!!

How dare Hollywood do it? I'm angry about it! The Wicker Man has been remade featuring 'Nicholas Cage'. Give me a break!

I love this film in all it's original, classic cult status. It will never and I repeat never, be as good as the original version. I hope the demned new film is a flop!

Anyway, on a brighter note here's the lyrics to Willow's song from the original Wicker Man soundtrack. This is a song to fall aslepp to with your beloved. So, all of you happy beloved souls out there, get listening and snuggling up. Ahhh


Hey. ooh, who is there?
No one but me my dear.
Please come, say how do
The things I'll give to you
A stroke as gentle as a feather.
I'll catch a rainbow from the sky and tie the ends together.

Hey, ooh, I am here.
Am I not young and fair?
Please come, say how do
The things that I'll show to you

Would you have a wondrous sight?
The midday sun, at midnight

fair maid white and red.
comb you smooth and stroke your head.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

The original was and is supurb. Edward Woodward can't be replaced. End of.