Friday, August 11, 2006

A confusing 24 hours

Sometimes in life, it's hard to understand what you've done wrong. Yesterday was one of those days and so is today.
Someone I love deeply, upset me. I don't quite know what I've done to upset this person but obviously they have a deep-seated anger with me as a woman and the way I've lived my life.
I thought they understood about why my life turned out the way it did. I thought deep down they held me dear.
Rather than being nasty, I'm much more of a 'let's talk shall we' person.If someone has a gripe with me, get it all out in the open and talk about it together, in an understanding, cooperative way.
OK...Get the anger out, get the feelings out, get the shit out, but not in a way that causes hurt and upset to anyone.
I hope someday, I can talk a bit more openly to this person and hope at least, there's an element of understanding about my life situations, experiences and choices.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Let them come to you. If they don't their loss.

Sara said...

Indeed. Life's paths are a bit too steep and narrow at times though :(