Monday, May 21, 2007

Destiny, bad backs, beauty

Today is my first day back at work after being off with a flu virus and injury to my back after falling down the stairs. The office I work in is claustrophobic and stuffy to say the least so I am not happy about the prospect of spending a day in the hell hole.
Anyway by 12pm, my back was in so much pain, I could hardly move my neck or bend down. I rang my good friend Julie, to see if she could fit me in for a deep back and neck massage, bless her, she could and thus I left work early in to get a fantastic back, shoulder, face and neck massage. What a star!!
I'm so glad for her right now, cos she met a guy a while back, who is such a sweetie. They're spending a lot of time together, doing things they both like doing and enjoying each other. I foresee this to be a long term relationship;both want one, both are 'really into' each other, both are giving of each other, both seem very happy when together.. The good thing for me with this scenario is that I invited Julie out the night she met this guy, quite by accident, quite last minute... This makes me glad that the cosmic forces were in action for both of these people especially cos Julie had been using dating sites and was disillusioned with the whole dating scene!
I've always been a believer of meeting someone in a more natural environment via attraction, etc. Dating sites to me, from what I've heard from others who've used them, seem forced, difficult, prone to problems etc. I guess it's whatever takes your fancy but it certainly ain't the road I ever want to go down..
So, I'm happy julie met a guy in the 'natural attraction' setting. I'm glad she sorted my poorly back out for me, I'm glad she's such a beautiful, caring, sweet friend.

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Good Karma... And I'm still wishing good stuff on you! :)

FOUR DINNERS said...

Went for a massage years ago - pre Caz. Don't think I'll illucidate though. Did nowt for me back that's for sure....

Aunt Jackie said...

LOL! 4D!!! :O

Posted the conclusion to my "Butterflies" story, this is the story of me and the guy who broke my heart big time.

I think you'll appreciate it.