Monday, May 07, 2007

The weekend just got better!

That hangover feel is here..but not without being worth it, it has to be said. Had a great night last night at Moog in Nottingham. Great music, friendly vibe and met some sweet people. I remember a guy chatting to me about his job and couldn't believe that he works for my friends hubby as a carpenter/set designer. Got fairly wasted with him and started to discuss all things to do with the universe! I remember feeling quite blown away by the conversation but struggle to remember the intricacies of it! Oh dear...still, good to have such a deep discussion about such things and how minor we all are in the grand scheme of things.
Was excellent to hear a fave DJ of mine from the past - Mr Seavers of Pure Filth days at Blueprint. This guy really knows how to get the masses moving! Certainly did me..and many others. I was complimented on my dancing on a few occasions which was touching and gave me a feeling of happiness inside but reminded those who complimented me, that if you feel music deep inside your body and soul, then you dance as such too, in my opinion..I do love music and dancing so much, it reminds me that I feel alive on the inside and outside!
The night ended around 3.30am, to be almost summoned to an after party but sensibly, I refrained as I wanted my bed..I await a weekend of festival fun in a few weeks time..It's going to be just fab, I know it!

No comments: