Sunday, May 13, 2007

Respite




Well, just returned from a friend's birthday trip to Edale; walking, laughing, drinking, playing cards and silly kid's games - all made the night and day, a bunch of fun.Today was her actual birthday so I took her a cake up and we all drank champagne with a gorgeous carrot cake!
Anyway, here's someof the piccys I took from the trip.
Had a verrrry weird dream this morn whilst I slept in the hostel room; there was a death and I was walking alongside a coffin, down Lenton Boulevard in Nottingham, and then up towards the Savoy Cinema. I remember feeling really upset and anxious,my youngest son chose a toy to put in the coffin.. but then the dream ended! God knows what that's all about but it shook me up a little!and at the time felt quite meaningful - Ooo blimey!

Hope you enjoy the pics people xx

No comments: