Friday, May 04, 2007

Out of synch

Well for a week or more now, I've had a really odd headache, at the left side of my head! Dunno if it's tension or what, but last night I had a nose bleed and woke up this morning with bloody nostrils - Nice! It has to be said that the last few weeks have been pretty stressful and I've been at boiling point on a few occasions..I had a very bad argument with my Ex about a load of bollocksy crap, which ended up with me getting that angry, I threw about 8 bottles, meant for the recycling bin, onto the ground in my back garden; to hear them smash was great and helped me rid of the anger that I was feeling at this moment! God knows what my neighbours must think when I have these outbursts - they must think I'm a lunatic!

I'm sick of too many people taking liberties with me and I'm so in touch with what the solution is.. and solution/solved, will it be!
Maybe the nose bleeds and headaches are my body's way of telling me to slow down, stop worrying about others' stuff, stop taking shit and start to look after myself a little more...
Anyway, I'm off to see that special person tonight and I feel the air has a magical feel and vibe today, so I envisage this will be a sweet, magical night..

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Hope it is the most magical night ever! Yes, listen to your body and stop sweating the small stuff.

(that's right, it's ALLLL small stuff!!!)

Be good to yourself! (When nobody else will) --Journey