Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The travel itch has reappeared

Dear me, since I've been searching the internet for 'not so cheap' flights to Mauritius, to visit my friend, I've got carried away with looking for flights to all sorts of places. On Ryanair I could get to Fez for £40, Dublin for £20, Inverness for £15, Marrakech for £70 and Bratislava for £49! Blimey, these cheap flights make me want to zoom off and travel, I tell ya. Fez looks just amazing, as too does Marrakech, talking of which, the north African style really makes me want to decorate my bedroom with Moroccan influences;oranges, pinks, greens,golds and beautiful drapes and lanterns!
Blimey, I'm really dreaming about all things travel at the mo..I really must get grounded, before I manically book somewhere on a whim! Oh well, travel whims are good for the soul!

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

I'm all about spontaneity if the wallet will allow! I need another little trip myself.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Just do it! Anywhere you can get to for less than £80 quid return just go an enjoy!