Saturday, May 19, 2007

Music by Michael Andrews

Don't know if you guys have heard any of Michael Andrew's music. I'm sure you'd know his sounds, he did some of the composition soundtrack to one of my favourite films, Donnie Darko; These tunes are haunting, transcendental, dreamy, reflective and pure gorgeousness.They hit a part in my brain that only certain music hits.Wow!

He's actually touring the UK soon, which would deffo be worth seeing/hearing. I know he's only here for a few weeks or so and is playing Birmingham and Manchester, so Birmingham would be good for me...Hmm this may well be the musical tonic I need after this nasty cold I'm recovering from..
Check out his Myspace anyway for an idea of some of his other sounds, very different to Donnie Darko stuff but lovely and gorgeous to listen to..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=28974297

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Know the Donnie Darko stuff - supurb film. Caz fell asleep through it on dvd but Jax loved it - chip off the old block!! I'll have a listen to him.