Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The things he is....

I wrote this today after I've had quite a firey bit of a dialogue with some cyber buddies, including the man I love. Am I wasting my time? Am I daft? Anyway, after falling down nearly all of my stairs (long story) and hurting my back in the process, I came up with this poem...

I love him more
Than he'll ever know,
Even though
I challenge him-
His heartlessness,
At times.
I know for sure
That deep down inside,
He has a heart
A beauty,
An energy
Never been felt
By the likes of me.
He makes tears flow
He makes suns and heavens shine.
I believe in him.
I feel his pain
A storm full of grey rain.
I feel his sorrow,
feel his angst,
His anger,
Frustrations,
Confusions,
Contemplations,
Reflections
Mighty fear
Mighty mood.
I love him like
I've loved no other,
He may not believe this
BUT I DO.
BUT HE WON'T GO
THERE.

5 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I feel like you're throwing yourself on a spike here and pulling yourself off which hurts nearly as much as impaling yourself in the first place.

When you're ready to stop the pain, you'll stop, it's not supposed to be as hard as this.

Peace.

Sara said...

Yeah, I hear you totally Dan -good visual way to put it too.. Hence me coming up with the above thoughts and actions, all being well. Ta me duck ;-)

Sara said...

P.S - I guess I fell in love unconditionally though...Hmm..time is the decider and concluder with such things I guess x

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hey!!! I'm missin out here. Give us the fiery dialogue then. (Allright I'm a nosey git)

Aunt Jackie said...

I'm with 4D--I love explicit scenes and dialogue!

I jest... but really, I agree with DHG... It's very painful sometimes to beat ourselves to death with painful memories... I hope you can heal and recover soon.

You're worth much more than you feel right now... Someone will surely be along that sees the gold.