Monday, November 05, 2007

A feel of warmth and love

So today I've been reflecting about my wonderful weekend. What happiness and feel of love was all around me. I wrote a letter to Ungman, my beautiful Inuit friend who I really want to keep in contact with..I've not met many people who have a real warmth about their psersona but this man really did, in some ways, he reminded me of my mate's Spanish boyfriend who's one of the most endearing and warm men you could ever wish to meet.
I remember Ungman telling me he thought I was 'so sweet'. I guess he put the feel of happiness and golden thoughts in my mind and heart a little..which in many ways has been an unexpected welcome really.
I think about beloved daily but I know he denys me and chooses another path which to him, feels the right thing to do for whatever reason; this forces me to therefore close down on some level and compartmentalise and detach. Whether he'll be truly happy with the choices he makes, time will tell. Maybe I was always wrong, I didn't think I was, but who knows?
I'm planning on going to Copenhagen again soon, maybe after Xmas, maybe for Easter or even maybe for a weekend again soon to meet up with mates and the new found Greenland friends. This would be lovely.
I forgot how warm the Danes are, how genuine and caring they are. How honest and open they are. I feel grounded again about my recent experience and I feel that I've been reminded again about the person who I really am.

No comments: