Sunday, November 18, 2007

Remembrance

So two years are nearly here,
Reminding me, you were near,
When I lost part of my life force
As nature took its course -
One loved life departed,
Whilst two lives entwined, openhearted,
A stop in the space of time,
Later morning a hazy mime -
Of mistiness, grey, dumbfound..
Lost in a world without sound.
A sorrow so surreal;bizarre -
Body in the present, yet away so far.
Not knowing how to cope,
Envisioning a sturdy long rope.
The need to talk to beloved,
Fell the warmth, soft and rugged.
New life possibility played,
Shock of life force erased.
On show for the final farewell,
My heart plummeted to deep hell,
Pain inside impossible to quell.
Soul reappeared, reassured,
Aura enlightenment transformed.
Psychic life force always there,
Soul's still active; taking care,
Guarding me safely to shore,
Loving me spiritually evermore..

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Beautiful

Furtheron said...

Another stunner.

You have a way of capturing in very few words so much emotion.

A talent you should never take for granted.

Sara said...

Oh thanks so much...I guess that's cos I speak truths, deep from within the heart..
xx