Monday, November 26, 2007

Rehabiltation..

Rehabilitation is the only way forward in this life for those who have often suffered at the hands of others before they themselves caused great suffering. When humans continue both physical and mental violence to each other and a law system perpetuates this, then we'll never see people rehabilitate;Take the US system as an example and the death penalty.

Some people are that broken down by their past experiences and life, that rehabilitation may seem unthinkable, undoable. We as humans really must have faith in enabling others to move foward in their lives and not look back in their lives for this only brings pain, suffering, distress;emotional blockages. We must also learn to forgive people and indeed empathise with those who endured the most tragic and debiltating of circumstances.

Tonight my heart goes out to all of those people in the world who've been born into a life that has brought great distress, sadness, violence, harm; I wish for these people to be free of pain and suffering and to lead a life that brings happiness, calm and peace.

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

You remind me that I have to be grateful that I live where I do and was born into a loving caring family that was great to be in - although it took me many many years later to realise that.

FOUR DINNERS said...

they wanna make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no.
Yes I been black, but when I come back
You won't know, know, know...

Been there done that.

Not enough people like you around babe.

x