Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Surprise Surprise

So 8.20am this morn, I receive a call from my friend Gangsta man as I call him. He isn't a gangsta but he is a man. Anyway, rather taken aback, I had a chat with him about what he's been up to -

New job
New radio show
Uni
Possibility of researching stuff for his dissertation in London

I had to make the chat short due to me being in a ruch and needing to get ready for work to which he asked if I'd ring him later..So, I rang him later today and had another chat with him that wasn't as rushed as the previous one. Seems like he's doing good at the moment and working hard at uni and in his job, which is good for him.
He invited me over soon, this I said, I'll let him know. Blimey, it's amazing how new days bring about new happenings. He made me laugh when he said
'I'm a single man, I do my own thing'

Men, some of them make me laugh. Some of them get so wound up and worried when they think about women and relationships. They really ought to lighten up a little, they really should!
So, we'll see what the week brings I guess..

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

I think we should all learn a great lesson from this--To take everything with a grain of salt as much as possible, and look at the world, it's people and our relationships lightheartedly... and positively. It is very hard sometimes though.

Hope you continue to enjoy many wonderful "new days".

Cheers and Hugs!! -AJ

Furtheron said...

"Some of them get so wound up and worried when they think about women and relationships. They really ought to lighten up a little, they really should! "

Hmm - that made me thing. I have a post that has never been posted that is entitled "The post that probably never should be" it's about my relationships with women.

Maybe I should either just bloody post it. Or delete it.... Now - how long can I continue to procrastinate on that one.... :-)

FOUR DINNERS said...

I thought men should drink lots of beer and fall over....

Happy 2 years on the 28th by the way x