Monday, November 12, 2007

Raged beloved

A ridiculous, wrathful poem that needs no understanding whatsoever but just spewed forth outta my sad, ragey heart..what the fuck does he expect when he tells me such things? I am allowed to meet new people when he offers me NOTHING, ZILCH, THE MORSELS. I'm supposed to be grateful eh? eh? Egotistical bullshitty crapness!


So fuck you, screw you,
Move you,
Relocate you, Go on.
To happiness, love, laughter?
Rain, loneliness,
Happy ever after.
Industrial landscapes,
Dying skyscrapes.
Dream about Morrissey
How romantic,
You pedantic Shit,
Oh I could hit
The wall,
Stupid girl.
Fall.
'I must escape',
he said.
'You deserve better',
I bled.
sincere denies?
Doesn't want me to cry?
Didn't he ever believe,
Depth of my love - what a heave -
When he found another -
Whom his love it seems,
He'll smother?
Fuck you -
In your northern sky
I hope the rain never dries.
All along was it guilt?
Rocky road treatment; all the jilts?
Religious fearful fervour,
Made him uncannily nervous,
Got to the best of the psyche?
Couldn't take the daring hike,
With a girl like me,
So scarily wild and free.
The desiring fallen angel;
Molten devil's child.
What would the parents think?
Heavens on earth!
She's older, two kids
Dear me! Give her a wide birth.
Two different gene pools,
Dear lordy lord,
Different blood beating from the umbilical cords.
His yearning for kids?
Pass on his genes?
Family proudness,
Not cheap woman loudness.
Didn't he ever really know,
I'd have burned for his foetus to grow,
Deep down inside of my womb,
Before it turns into a dark, grey tomb,
Of wintery coldness within,
The dying protector of sin.
Sunday school madness,
Selfish, guilt ridden badness.
Pretend to be nice?
That will suffice.
It'll help ease her pain,
Thank God she didn't go insane!
She's such a wonderful friend
Tragic war torn
Her END.

5 comments:

Furtheron said...

Remember Copenhagen...

Sara said...

Yeah, thanks for that FOUTR..Very true, very true indeed. Thanks
x

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Jackie said...

Oh man, I can't tell you how many emotions that flooded me when I read this. As you know, I had such a passionate and painful relationship with my "Z"... and alot of what you write here really writes home to me there. Fanstastic, powerful poetry you! x

AJ

Sara said...

Thanks AJ..this was a five minute wonder poem..I especially feel proud about these two parts -

'Didn't he ever really know,
I'd have burned for his foetus to grow,
Deep down inside of my womb,
Before it turns into a dark, grey tomb,
Of wintery coldness within,
The dying protector of sin.'

AND...

'Two different gene pools,
Dear lordy lord,
Different blood beating from the umbilical cords.'

Sometimes I really do surprise myself and when others leave comments like you just did, I realise that I'm toucj=hing the emotions of others. Glad you enjoyed it, even if it did bring all of the thoughts/ emotions flooding back. Love and blessings to you
xxx