Saturday, November 24, 2007

Magicness

In dark, around music, he stands,
My heart jumps, as I take a glance.
Never before has magic moved its mystical ways
As it does, when around him, I play.
Just to be in his presence,
Life makes sense.
The world is alight,
With sparkling beams, in-sight
Pure golden white.
And when he goes,
The magic in the air slows,
To a point of nothingness,
Night becomes meaningless...
For the longing in my heart,
Never departs,
Never leaves him...
Does he really ever realise this?
That the world with him is a rarity, true bliss.
His heart, his presence, his soul
The whole of me?
Makes me see -
The world through magical eyes,
Beauty all around, I find.
He is my magical energy,
Growing constantly,
Forever will be.

So, this poem was wrote because of someone who still remains in my heart..even though the world turns and we grow older, he always holds the most warmest and lasting of place.
Tonight, two years ago (although the date would've of course been different) I spent a very, memorable, beautiful time with him and then faced the death of my mother the following day. On some level, I think he felt as though he was cursed and that bad things happened to me because of him, which of course is, as I told him, ridiculous!
He's a person who I feel the most unisual connection with and he brings a touch of magic when he's in my world. Today feels special, being with him feels special, deary me..

Anyway tomorrow will also remind me of the day my mother passed, two years ago. I plan to visit her graveside and lay some flowers in her honour and remember the loveliness of her and her huge heart that was always open to me, wherever I was physically and emotionally.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Wish I had a mum like yours....

Deceased I mean.

Mind you I'd not be puttin' flowers there. Dancin' maybe...